Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cooling off at Callala (not that it was all that hot!!!)


Had a lovely time yesterday at Callala. Went to the Bay first to play at the park and then around to the Point to try and avoid the sea-weed. Not so lucky on that front - but the kids were happy enough to play in the creek (even despite the sea-lice!) and built castles and a "foot pond" on the shore.

On the way out mum took us over to the Beach to show me the new housing developments at the end of Lennox Road. I don't think I have been down there in over 10 years and WOW! The houses are enormous! I'd hate to see a really big King tide come in one year, shoot up the creek and flood them!

Church today and then the Easter show tomorrow so stay posted!
Also have added a new entry to Finally Fi if you are interested in following my introspective journey.

Yesterday: 9/10
Friday: 8/10

No comments: