Friday, June 11, 2010

Blogging from a far off land...

Hmmm.... I think I may have had my head inside my fantasy novel for too much of today! :)

Travelling with a good book is almost as good as travelling with a good friend. I hardly noticed the stops fly by on the train until just outside of Canberra. The only downside was the nausea I had (and the need to put the book down) on the Countrylink bus between Albion Park and Moss Vale!

Caught up this morning with Liana over coffee and chicken nuggets (well, those were for Ronan). Maeve is absolutely gorgeous and I got some good bubba-cuddling time in with her too!

In Canberra for part of the long weekend while I reclaim my stuff from my old house here and ferry it (via a gallant knight named Bel) back to Nowra to be sorted through and tossed or stowed safely away...

Then it is in for an interesting week of appointments - but not before a couple of hours covering books at my local school. Doesn't sound too glamourous but I like it and in effect it is about all that I can do at the moment until my police check is cleared! Hopefully by the end of this week I will have a clearer picture in my mind of what will come of volunteer/paid work that my DEN is investigating on my behalf as well as a few other bits and pieces I have up my sleeve...

Hope this finds you all well.
Fi

No comments: