Friday, September 24, 2010

Fi's Excellent Adventure!

> Here's me! I am not generally a big fan of photos of myself - it is quite outside of my comfort zone to share most of them - but this one I like! Maybe because the smile indicates that I am actually happy instead of just smiling for the camera because that is what you're supposed to do!


"Why is Fi so happy", you ask?

Well I will respond with some questions of my own! - "What can you see in the background of the photo? Would that be the setting of a NSW Cityrail diesel train out of Bomaderry? Hmmm.... And could it be the first Saturday of the NSW school holidays?"

YES!!!! I am on my way to Broadmeadow to get the kids! Can you tell that I'm excited??? Lol!

It's been six months since they've been to Nowra and I am so excited to have them at my place again! Nanna and Poppy are revved too I think!

Later today I will be posting links to our latest blog updates (I have been a little slack in the past few weeks!) When you see that the linkies have actually been linked to a hyperlink then you will know that the blog update is done!

Fi's Friendly Family

Finally Fi


Love to all!

And stay in touch - I'd like to try and update the blog regularly whilst the kids are here...

Thanks

Fi
--
I think I'll try defying gravity...

No comments: