Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moving forward...

But I bet Ms Gillard cannot make THIS claim to fame:

I can now officially say that 18 months on... my recent past of extreme suicidality is now squarely IN THE PAST!!!

April 2009 was the last of my 21 suicide attempts - 16 between 2006 and 2009 al- each of varying levels of lethality - my final one probably the most severe...

But the grin cannot be wiped off my face as I contemplate the magnitude of this milestone for me personally and knowing that every time this milestone grows, it is becoming a FANTASTIC reminder of where I have been as compared to who I am today which only excites me even more as I contemplate what future is in store for me!

Thankyou to everyone for their support - and for those of you who still doubt? Just watch me now!!!

Oh... And check out the updates in:


Finally Fi

And

Griffiths-Peel Memoirs


Love to you all!

No comments: